Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Things About Me

...inspired by many on facebook:


1. I believe in Jesus and his sacrifice for me on the cross.
2. I desire to grow in my knowledge and understanding of Jesus and the gospel
3. I am NOT a morning person or a night person.
4. I love Broadway!!
5. I broke my L2 vertebrae in high school
6. Also broke my front tooth in college (or should I say my mom did…ha)
7. I frequently have nightmares about my teeth falling out
8. I love reading a really good book
9. I love chic flicks (I guess we differ there Rachel)
10. I think I may have the best husband in the world
11. I enjoy a good debate…as long as I stay on top
12. I love sleep (see #3)
13. I love to laugh until I cry
14. I HATE to workout, but really need to do more of it
15. I have to have my morning coffee…favorite brand-Starbucks
16. I HATE wearing socks.
17. I have a second job as tech-support to my tech-savvy mother
18. I enjoy getting good deals and saving money
19. I love to look through “home” magazines and brainstorm ideas for my house
20. I like to “dream” about the future with my husband
21. My feet are ALWAYS cold!! (*no connection to #16)
22. I love to hold babies and spoil them
23. I can’t get motivated on Mondays…which explains why I’m doing this instead…
24. I don’t enjoy public speaking. It seems to affect me more now than it has in the past.
25. I like when people comment on my blog!!

9 comments:

Danielle said...

Here's where we differ Erin........I HAVE to wear socks ALL THE TIME. I like to wear socks and slippers at the same time, but my feet too are always still cold. Sitting on them helps though! :)

katie said...

LOVE You!!!! There...I left a comment :)

Lauren said...

I love Broadway too! and coffee. :)

girlie girl said...

I HAVE to wear socks! Love broadway, decorating mags, but not coffee! Thanks for sharing.

a bridge said...

Good post...except you forgot how much you love your one and only sister:)

Jane said...

thanks for the shoutout...at least I was mentioned sorry amy...love you mom

Jane said...

i got to quit signing my name at the end one of these days I will figure it out lol

MeganB said...

I think you're the only person I know that hates wearing socks in the winter. I'm with Danielle...socks and slippers!

Mrs. Rellim said...

My two kids hate wearing socks too! Hi! I'm a Christian SLP in IL who just came across your blog. Fun and beautiful!