Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Card

Okay, some of you may not be too happy about this...

We regret to inform you that we won't be doing a Christmas card this year... :/ The pressure got to us, the ideas never came together, and time slipped away! I decided that instead of throwing something together of low quality "creativeness"...I would rather just skip it. We'll call it the first of our budget cuts for the year to come. ;)

So don't think you got "axed" from the list. We'll catch you next year!!

You may rant in the comments section if you feel compelled. :-D


One more thing...MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! I was actually thinking about this when I was at the gym this morning..."I wonder what Josh and Erin are doing for their Christmas card this year?" :) Oh, well, next years' will be much cuter anyway!!!

Rachel

Anonymous said...

so disappointed! the pressure is on for next year!
-megan