Monday, December 15, 2008

First Annual Ugly Sweater Christmas Party

This past Friday night, we had our first ugly sweater Christmas party. I love this picture; it looks like some of us have been transported back to the '80's! Our winner--back row with the fruity purple bear sweater. :) I think he won because no one expected him to go "all out"...and of course, it was a great sweater!! My vest came from a fellow co-worker. There is a plethora of ugly sweater options when you work in an elementary school! :) Thanks to everyone for making our "first annual" a HIT!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I know you just LOVE when people leave comments, so I thought I'd stop by your blog and check it out. I love this picture, it's the first time I've seen it! That was soo much fun, and it was great that so many people participated. Enjoy your upcoming x-mas break!!