Thursday, December 4, 2008

Friday Night Knitting Club


I finished "The Friday Night Kniting Club" by Kate Jacobs, a little while ago, but am just now getting around to "reviewing" it. It's definitely worth mentioning; I loved it! It fits into the category "chic-lit" which I realize, is kind of "my thing" :) It basically provides the same satisfaction that a chic-flic brings, but in the form of a novel! This novel is the story of a group of women of different ages, different backgrounds and very different personalities who meet at a little yarn shop on Manhattan's Upper West Side. It follows each of their individual stories, which really kept me interested. This book made me laugh, cry, and yes, even want to knit (they warn you of that on the back cover)! and BONUS: There is a sequel! "Knit Two"...I can't wait to read it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds good i want to read this!!!!