Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's Jason!!


Okay, so did anyone watch the past season of the Bachelorette? (I don't normally, but hey, there is nothing on in the Summer!) Jason was my favorite from the very first episode. But for some reason, DeAnna (who I used to like, but now I just feel like I don't know her anymore--ha) didn't choose Jason on the last episode!! Myself, and a few groupies, were so utterly dissapointed, we were ready to send DeAnna hate mail...what was she thinking?! (hehe) Over the next few days, we found ourselves "googling" Jason's name, thinking "I hope he's okay"..."Who do I know that I could set him up with?"... and our last thought, "He should be the next Bachelor! That would be awesome"


So when the first commercial aired, needless to say, we were ecstatic! Jason premieres as the next bachelor on January 5th. I'm convinced that his "good morals" and "family values" will change the feel of the show. We'll see :) Anyone else going to be tuning in? :-D

1 comment:

a bridge said...

I can't wait!!! Are we watching at your house or mine? Did you hear Jesse and DeAnna broke up? Jesse called it off...