Friday, March 27, 2009

Josh's Dream Come True

A couple of weeks ago, Josh got his favorite gift of all time--his brand new, shiny, Benelli Super Black Eagle II (aka shot gun)! My mom and dad surprised him with it...for his birthday of 2009, 2010 and 2011...as well as Christmas of 2009, 2010 and 2011! Haha!

He was totally shocked...as was I. I guess my dad felt sorry for him, because his wife wouldn't let him buy one :) Here's a little home video of Josh and Dad talking "hunting/guns"...
(Mom...not sure why you are the "picture" on the video. :) Enjoy!)


4 comments:

Danielle said...

He'll shoot his eye out! Personally Josh, I'd rather have a pair of shoes in 2009, a pair of shoes in 2010 and a pair of shoes in 2011.
Jane, you're looking fabulous as always!

katie said...

That is so cool that they surprised him with that! I don't know how you feel about it but I think it's cool!!! Congrats Josh!

JJ Hawk said...

That gun is wicked awesome!

Anonymous said...

woo-hoo!! he's got himself a gun... ;) Love it... especially the muscle man picture...