Friday, May 29, 2009

Funny Friday

Okay, so a friend told me about this website that is filled with "awkward family photos." It is pretty hilarious, so I thought I would share some of my favorites on Fridays :) Enjoy. I will include the caption that they put under each picture.

The Pile On

This is for that close-knit group that is so close that they are literally on top of one another. Uncomfortable? Quite the opposite… for they ain’t heavy, they’re my brother and my mother.

Mommy The Pooh

This father was so relieved when he found out he was gonna be Eeyore.

The Lenscrafters...

She never stood a chance.

...hope you enjoyed a good laugh today. Happy Friday!!

3 comments:

Jane said...

thats hysterical.....love that one!!

Anonymous said...

I KNOW!!!! These are HORRIBLY funny! Liz told me about this site a few days ago, and I was literally choking and crying and laughing all at the same time. :)
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Ok....Erin....it's been 2 weeks since your last blogging action! :)
Rachel