Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Idol Top Three

Well...who is it going to be? Who do YOU want to go home?




I'm hoping for Adam & Danny in the top two. I like Chris, but I think it's his time. I did however, LOVE his version of Heartless by Kanye West. I believe I will be downloading that on iTunes. :) I bet Kanye is a little ticked about Randy saying it was better than the original. Ouch. They may not be friends anymore!


Anyway...here's hoping for Adam & Danny! We'll see!


P.S. Did I tell you I'm going to the American Idol's Live Tour in September? So excited!!

5 comments:

a bridge said...

Time for Chris to go home!!! Go Danny and Adam! I'm nervous about tonight though:)

Anonymous said...

I don't know....I'm gettin kinda sick of Adam. He has a great voice and all, but I'm tired of the screaming. Just can't see myself ever listening to his music.
That's all....enjoy the show!!!
Megan

Anonymous said...

hah... whar's with the random bold words?? :)
The Tour should be so cool!! yay for you... :)
--Liz

Erin said...

Liz-it's artistic bloggery. If you have to ask, you just do'nt get it. :-D

Anonymous said...

hee hee!! Artistic bloggery!! If ONLY I were at that level!!!!!!!!! :-P

--Liz