Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Yummy Peaches

So, thanks to Grammie and Papa, we have our new baby food maker! :) Josh and I made Tessa a batch of peaches yesterday. :)

She was pretty excited to try her first puree. :) Yummy Peaches.

What?! You don't like them? ...lol... Pretty intense flavor compared to breastmilk :) I love this picture; it pretty much sums up the experience!

...then she washed it down with her FIRST cup. I think she liked it!

...soon after, she requested that we be finished with peaches.

5 comments:

Rachel Lynn said...

She is SOOOOO CUTE!
Love the pics of the beginning of her food-adventures :).
Hope you guys had a great Christmas :).

Anonymous said...

That last picture is priceless! : ) Love, love, love those big blue eyes!!!

Rachel

Liz said...

aww... sniff, sniff!! tessa's getting so big. very cute pictures!! :)

Jane said...

Oh my!!..I wish I could have been there!..Love the second pic..She doesnt love the peaches as much as her mommy yet!!:)

Anonymous said...

This is too funny...love all her facial expressions. Not sure she loved the peaches...maybe she's a veggie girl!
-Megan