Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A First


Welcome to my very first blog post. Beware: If you travel back to this blog at some point, and it no longer exists...that may be because it has been deleted due to a lack of interesting topics :) Afterall, what do you blog about when you don't have kids or a real hobby?! Any ideas?
Okay, so I DO have an interesting website to share. If you like recieving free things and coupons, this is for you! (I'm starting to become obsessed with coupons, good deals, and things that are free)! It is called freebirthdaytreats.com. You can search by state, and see what companies offer for FREE on your birthday! If you're interested, you follow the different links and sign up! I will be recieving something free from: Famous Daves, Smoothie King, Coldstone, and many, many more! Go ahead, set yourself up for a great birthday!






5 comments:

a bridge said...

WOW!! I'm impressed - this should be interesting:)

girlie girl said...

ER-bear! I'm so excited! There are lots of "non-mommies" out there blogging about thier "non-mommies" lives! Can't wait to read all about it!

Danielle said...

Hi Erin! Looking at this makes me want to start my own blog....something I said I would never do! But now that I have a cute little baby to post pics of I just might have to.

Summer said...

hey erin! cant wait to follow your blog :) thanks for stopping by mine!

Anonymous said...

oh erin you know Ill be all over this site keep them coming (i hope this appears only once cuz i think i screwed it up the first two times....needed help from abridge....