Thursday, October 23, 2008

Spoonful of Sugar


I’m on my way to work, and I’m listening to the radio. Suddenly I’m listening to the song “A Spoonful of Sugar” from Mary Poppins. Oh, that’s pleasant-love that song, what’s this advertisement for? Enter In—dialogue: “That’s nice when the medicine goes down, but what happens when the poo won’t go down?” WHAT?!?! I just about drove off the road! How bizarre a transition! I wasn’t sure if I even heard that right. I totally busted into laughter. Can you even say the word “poo” in a radio commercial? The advertisement was for Lee Excavating and Plumbing. (I guess they accomplished their purpose, because I remember their name…way to go Lee!) So remember, if you can’t get the poo to go down, call Lee Excavating & Plumbing.

P.S. Props to the friend who said “Hey, you should blog about that!” …I’m not quite in the “blog frame of mind” yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is my 4 th try....i printed out the coupon hope i can get there to redeem it....i lol when i read your blog this am...i know someone that could benefit from that advertisement....ha ha mommie

Anonymous said...

yahooooo it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!